Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello!

I would like to introduce myself as the newest member of The RK Group team. With a love for anything and everything related to the culinary and events communities, I was destined to become a part of the one of the best catering and events companies in Texas and I am proud to say I am a member of this team.


I have joined the impressive group of individuals as a marketing coordinator where I will use my knowledge of marketing practices and the industry to help spread the word about each company under The RK Group umbrella and everything they do – which is a lot, trust me. I will also work very, very hard to develop some new and exciting things with social media and the website that may include everything from instructional videos to contests and promotions to special event news - more to come on this so check back soon!


The blog will still contain news and announcements about everything we do. If you have a question or comment, please feel free to email me or simply paste a comment below. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.


Have a great day!

Jessica Young

Jyoung@therkgroup.com

www.therkgroup.com


1 comment: